Let's Talk About It..

This is a space for like minded people to share their thoughts and comment on mine. I want to hear from you as I express my opinions on everything from politics to entertainment, from women's issues and concerns to spiritual growth. Come join me on this journey and share this space with me......

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Lake View, Saturday, 1.11.11

It is 2011, it's a new year!!  Yeah!!! I am excited about the opportunities I will sieze this year.  I am excited about the transformation my body will experience, yes we are losing the weight this time for real.  I am excited about the financial increase that is being bestowed upon me right now as I write to you. I am excited about the new places I will travel to this year.  I am excited about the new friends I will meet, the old friends I will re-connect with and the friends I will part from.  I am excited about my dreams coming true that I will work, as Riccardo says, until they are tired.  I am excited about the new experiences of David and Maddison, getting closer to them, watching and guiding their development and planning their future. I am excited about the new opportunities that Michael will seize.  I am excited for him in growing his business.  I am excited for the new developments in our relationship. And through all this excitment I am grounded in my faithfulness to my Lord, my Father who is making all this possible for me, His child!
I thank you Lord, through You all this is possible!!!  Serenity at the Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment