Let's Talk About It..

This is a space for like minded people to share their thoughts and comment on mine. I want to hear from you as I express my opinions on everything from politics to entertainment, from women's issues and concerns to spiritual growth. Come join me on this journey and share this space with me......

Saturday, December 18, 2010

From Politics to Entertainment 12.18.10

Today was yet another historic day for the US.  Today the US Senate voted to repeal the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.  I think that is incredible, but how wrong was the policy in the first place.  I mean really, we cared about the sexual preference of an individual who is willing to sacrifice their lives for our freedom?  I think the people that were against repealing the policy, John McCain, should speak with those soldiers that are homosexual and explain why they need to keep who they are quiet.  The people in this country are something else....just something else.  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment