Let's Talk About It..

This is a space for like minded people to share their thoughts and comment on mine. I want to hear from you as I express my opinions on everything from politics to entertainment, from women's issues and concerns to spiritual growth. Come join me on this journey and share this space with me......

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Lake View, Thursday, 11.3.2011

Well, well, well....it's been 6 mos since I last shared my thougths with you. Where do I begin?  Well you can tell by the date that we are embarking on winter but the weather here in MN is quite nice.  What has transpired since I last posted you may ask?  Believe it or not, nothing and everything!  It was a fun summer, made the customary trips to Chicago. Totally enjoyed every minute of my visits as I always do.  It is so amazing the relationship my Mom and I have.  One of the drives to Chi was to celebrate a milestone birthday. We have so much fun together it's great.  We did the Spa thing and it was a blast.  We laughed so much!  We had facials and massages, it was my first professional massage, it was fabulous.  I went to sleep it was soooooo relaxing.  Will definitely must do it again.

This year was my Auntie's 90th birthday.  Unfortunately I didn't go back home for the fabulous occasion. But the pictures would indicate that she had a great time and lots of family/friends came out to celebrate.  I did speak with her on her special day to wish her a Happy Birthday.  Love ya Auntie!!

Michael and the kids went to the McCoy/Whitt family reunion in Baltimore.  Nope I didn't go with them, I went home.  They had fun and so did I.  Separate vacations aren't soo bad. Speaking of vacations, the company travel club is sponsoring a cruise to Spain in Nov. 2012.  What is so ironic is Spain is on my bucket list, as is a cruise, and it's during my birthday month!!! How great is that?  God brought that trip to me.  Although, I may not be able to go, especially if David goes to Japan with his Japanese class.

So in more current news, it's November 2011, my birthday month and I hope to get it in during the WHOLE month!  Maybe it'll just be every weekend we'll get into something.  For starters we'll get it in @ Thom Pham's and then perhaps 1st Friday's @ the Lounge!  That's a good start.  Oh and then there's Saturday night, Cage fight with Tillie...OMG!

I will come back and let you know how it all panned out.  Oh yeah, Tyrese's new CD dropped 11/1/11. Thanks to the fam for getting it for me.  It's got a couple tunes I like.  But believe it or not he's cussing and I don't think I like cussing in my music...at least not from him.  I"m sure it'll grow on me, but I have liked his older stuff better...like I've enjoyed the whole CD, not so much on this one.  But I'm still his biggest fan!!!

Until the lake ripples again,

No comments:

Post a Comment